Instructor Hit - Time Skip/Tremor Pulse | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 | Rikudou Gaming

Instructor Hit - Time Skip/Tremor Pulse | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Hit as an Instructor will teach you the following:

Initiation Lesson - Time Skip/Flash Skewer (Strike Super)

1st Lesson - Time Skip/Back Breaker (Strike Super)
2nd Lesson - Time Skip/Jump Spike (Strike Super)
3rd Lesson - Time Skip/Tremor Pulse (Evasive Skill)

Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article Instructor Hit - Time Skip/Tremor Pulse | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is published by Rikudou on Tuesday, 20 December 2016. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 3 comments: on Instructor Hit - Time Skip/Tremor Pulse | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
 

3 comments:

  1. How do I unlock him? I've got the Master's DLC and I've beaten the game but he still isn't showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit is a part of the paid DLC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, thank you. I figured he wouldn't be part of the instructor list unless I had the DLC installed but I guess I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete