Stalker vs Stalker [Level 50 Duels] | Rikudou Gaming

Stalker vs Stalker [Level 50 Duels]

NOTE FIRST DUEL IS LONG - feel free to skip to Duel 2 below.

Hey guys, in this video from EU Open Beta I duelled another Stalker - please read further for additional information. My opponent was mostly PvE epic geared, whilst I was wearing blue/green bits from levelling, the first Duel is long - skip to Duel 2 down below if you do not wish to watch a long duel. In the 1st Duel my opponent was Tank spec and for the 2nd Duel he was DPS spec. Please note that neither of us were PvP geared.


Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article Stalker vs Stalker [Level 50 Duels] is published by Rikudou on Friday, 23 May 2014. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on Stalker vs Stalker [Level 50 Duels]
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment