Rikudou Gaming DP Charity Video Poster/Flyer! | Rikudou Gaming

Rikudou Gaming DP Charity Video Poster/Flyer!

This is the poster/flyer that I made for my Dragon's Prophet Charity Video - Memoirs of a Dragon - been handing it out down town today, even had it put up in some shops! Will most likely do another 'drive' with them towards the weekend. Thank you to everyone that have supported me so far in the competition!

If you haven't seen my video yet, check it out below and Like & Share it to support!






Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article Rikudou Gaming DP Charity Video Poster/Flyer! is published by Rikudou on Wednesday, 13 November 2013. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on Rikudou Gaming DP Charity Video Poster/Flyer!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment