Call of Duty: Ghosts - Extinction #1 Point of Contact | Rikudou Gaming

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Extinction #1 Point of Contact

I have now had time to play a little Call of Duty: Ghosts and are finding it enjoyable! This video is of Owenz's (Phisix) and myself the other night playing our first game in the Extinction game mode.

The 'spikes' are a result of Steam Friends not being optimised correctly and they are currently working on resolving that problem. For my next game I will tweak the settings and see if I can do anything myself to reduce it.



Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article Call of Duty: Ghosts - Extinction #1 Point of Contact is published by Rikudou on Saturday, 9 November 2013. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on Call of Duty: Ghosts - Extinction #1 Point of Contact
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment