Conqueror Armor Set | Rikudou Gaming

Conqueror Armor Set




Showing the Conqueror Armor Set on the male model, first set for my Ranger. This is the 4th costume I've made myself through in game items. I made use of a few look-a-like items to finish my costume set.

| Costume Item List |

► Chest - Rogers Battle Armor
► Shoulders - Guardian Warrior's Metallic Shoulder Guards
► Boots - Guardian Warrior's Military Boots
► Gloves - Rogers Gloves
► Legs - Guardian Warrior's Greaves
► Helm - Conqueror Metallic Helmet
► Cloak - Conqueror Cape
► Bow - Stellar Bow



Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article Conqueror Armor Set is published by Rikudou on Sunday, 15 September 2013. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on Conqueror Armor Set
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment