Dragon's Prophet: Relmondo Armor Set | Rikudou Gaming

Dragon's Prophet: Relmondo Armor Set



Showing the Relmondo Armor Set on the male model. This is the third costume I've made myself through in game items. Instead of using the suitable helm for this set as I did not take liking to it, I have complemented it with another item.


| Costume Item List |

► Chest - Relmondo Plate Armor
► Shoulders - Metallic Shoulder Guards of the Fearless
► Boots - Relmondo Boots
► Gloves - Bracers of the Fearless
► Legs - Relmondo Leg Armor
► Helm - Halo Expedition Bandana
► Cloak - Red Lotus Cloak
► Scythe - Windswept Great Scythe



Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article Dragon's Prophet: Relmondo Armor Set is published by Rikudou on Monday, 26 August 2013. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on Dragon's Prophet: Relmondo Armor Set
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment