Dragon's Prophet: Respect Armor Set | Rikudou Gaming

Dragon's Prophet: Respect Armor Set



Showing the Respect Armor Set on the male model. This is the second costume I've made myself through in game items. Instead of using the 'Respect' gloves as I could never find them, I made use of a look-a-like item.


| Costume Item List |

► Chest - Respect Cloth Robe
► Shoulders - Respect Sorcerer Shoulder Guards
► Boots - Respect Sandals
► Gloves - Strategy Grips (look-a-alike)
► Legs - Respect Wizard Pants
► Helm - Respect Cloth Headgear
► Cloak - Screamer Scarf
► Scythe - Resoluteness Scythe



Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article Dragon's Prophet: Respect Armor Set is published by Rikudou on Tuesday, 6 August 2013. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on Dragon's Prophet: Respect Armor Set
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment