New Chapter - New Blog! | Rikudou Gaming

New Chapter - New Blog!

I decided that it was time for a change and expansion as I want to write about more games than just World of Warcraft, so this blog is related to my YouTube Gaming Channel - Rikudou Gaming.

World of Warcraft had its era in my MMORPG gaming history but as that chapter is now ending for me, another one starts!

All in all - this blog will be featuring my journeys and guides throughout any game that I am currently playing and that draws my attention.

Welcome to my new Blog! I hope you enjoy the coming reading.

Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article New Chapter - New Blog! is published by Rikudou on Monday, 27 May 2013. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on New Chapter - New Blog!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment