League of Legends Skins | Rikudou Gaming

League of Legends Skins


The variety of skins available for the Champions in League of Legends are quite impressive. I don't get tired of playing the first characters I unlocked as I can make them look really quite different!

So far I have focused on Fizz, Volibear and Shyvana - if Twisted Fate had his Underworld skin available still, it would probably have been one of the first ones I unlocked as he looks fantastic with the detailed model and effects. Alas, the rarity of the skin as it isn't available anymore is also something that draws peoples attention. Maybe they'll make it available again for the next Halloween, one can hope!

When I go to unlock a skin or even a character, I browse through the classic skin as well. Take Volibear for example, the classic skin for him is actually great and I was hesitant to unlock Runeguard for him, but they are definitely the best skins available for Volibear in my own opinion. The armguards on Runeguard Volibear is probably what made me unlock it, but Volibear as a polar bear is just awesome!

I tend to play with some champions with their classic skin when they aren't being in the weekly rotation.

I unlocked Shyvana recently, she's not so powerful in the beginning of the game but with a few kills its changed quickly. The classic skin for her is quite impressive and that the dragon is changing along with the other skins such as Darkflame is very impressive; from red armored dragon to a black dragon. It is probably the next skin I will be unlocking.
Not to mention I have a bit of a Dragon's Prophet fever, so dragons are very appealing!

This is my League of Legends playlist so far - click here -

Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article League of Legends Skins is published by Rikudou on Tuesday, 28 May 2013. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on League of Legends Skins
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment