Dragon's Prophet - Open Beta | Rikudou Gaming

Dragon's Prophet - Open Beta

Open Beta is almost here - it starts for the Founders tomorrow on Wednesday the 29th at 2pm CEST and officially on Thursday the 30th at 2pm CEST.

I for one is really looking forward to Auratia filling up with adventurers! After playing the Closed Beta I am very pleased with the game I've seen so far and can't wait to see the rest!

There appear to be 3 European servers available for the launch;  European/English, German and French.

If you haven't seen this game yet and wish to know more you can find their website here: Dragon's Prophet Europe

Enjoy the game and I'll see you in Auratia!


Author : Rikudou ~ Gaming Blog

Article Dragon's Prophet - Open Beta is published by Rikudou on Tuesday, 28 May 2013. Hopefully this article was beneficial to you, let me know by leaving a comment here. 0 comments: on Dragon's Prophet - Open Beta
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment